Molecular beam epitaxy foundry
Brolis Semiconductors offers molecular beam epitaxy foundry service of custom structures using in-house multi-wafer MBE facility. Possible multi-wafer growth capacity: 14 x 2-inch, 7 x 3-inch, and 4 x 4-inch. Available materials sources are Aluminium (Al), galium (Ga), indium (In), Arsenic (As) and Antimony (Sb). For doping purposes berylium (Be), silicon (Si) and galium telluride (GaTe) are available.
In-house wafer qualificatioin includes:
– HRXRD (rocking curve, reciprocal space mapping)
– Photoluminescense 10 K – 300 K
– Room-temperature photoluminescence mapping up to 4-inch wafer diameter
– Optical microscopy
– Van der Pauw measurements for Hall mobility and carrier concentration
– FTIR reflectivity measurements in the spectral range 800 nm – 15 000 nm
Wafer growth, qualification and packaging is carried out in the class ISO 6 (class 1000) cleanroom environment.
We have provided molecular beam epitaxy foundry service for a variety of different material combinations for a variety of applications: GaAs/AlGaAs/InGaAs, AlInAs/InGaAs/InP, AlGaAsSb/GaInAsSb/GaSb, InAs/GaSb/AlSb, etc
Our experimental room-temperature electron mobility is up to 9000 cm2/(Vs) for GaInAs/AlGaAs/GaAs and 26 000 cm2/(Vs) for InAs/AlSb/GaAs structures.
In order to get a quotation, please send us you structure information, which would include:
– Layer thickness and material compositions
– Layer doping information
– Desirable substrate and the size of the substrate
– Allowed tolerances
– Quantity of wafers
please, contact us at: info