Brolis Semiconductors sensing lasers cover most advanced infrared light sources for sensing and spectroscopy applications. Depending on your requirements we offer a full range of components: from broadband superluminescent diodes (SLDs) for liquid solution sensing, ultra-widely tunable gain-chips for external cavity-based widely tunable spectroscopy applications to strictly single-frequency sources for seeding or gas sensing applications.
Our light source technology for sensing lasers allows access to any wavelength in the range from 800 nm to 3000 nm at room-temperature, continuous-wave operation, custom appearance, low-cost and unmatched lead times. We have complete in-house competence from device simulation, molecular beam epitaxy, chip technology to complete system integration with complex microoptics and drive electronics.
Brolis sensing lasers product line feature:
– any wavelength between 800 nm and 3000 nm
– world record low input threshold powers < 10 mW
– over 100 nm tuning per single chip for our SAF gain-chip products
– 40 mW CW output power in single-mode with a linewidth < 1 MHz
– up to 40 mW CW broadband emission from our SLD products in the mid infrared
We offer a range of stock-items. In case you do not find what you are looking for – our team is ready to fulfil a custom requirement. Do not hesitate to contact us at info